Announcements

School/University Search Not Working

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: School/University Search Not Working

Regular

It has not worked for me either. I keep emailing them but both Spotify and sheer is repeat what they have already said. It’s been terribly frustrating.

Highlighted

Tried installing Opera browser > enable VPN then fill up the form again. This worked for me.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

At this point, I'm not dying to spend my money. If they dont want it so be it. I have been managing with ads I'll continue doing so. Why should the customer make an extra effort to purchase a service?

Highlighted

Regular

I agree- at this point 5 dollars a month is too much for the effort. I forgot to mention, my school got verified but they verified it for the wrong account, and when I email about it they basically tell me to start from point one instead of acknowledging they made a mistake. Hands down the worst service from sheer id, and also from Spotify for not doing anything about it

Highlighted

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear you feel this way and we'd love to help you out.

Can you open an incognito window on your PC? Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues. Then you can try again selecting your school/university. 

If that doesn't help, we'd suggest you try on another device. It's also a good idea to try with another network.

@TheThat If the student discount is activated on another account, we'd suggest you click here and contact our support team. The folks there can look into this further and give you more information about it.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, we are here for you.

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar
SUGGESTED POSTS