School/University Search Not Working

Solved!

Re: School drop-down list on SheerID International verification form not working

Lilium213
Visitor

I checked the URL used to retrieve the universities and if I use these ones to get high schools or corporate I do get results:

https://orgsearch.sheerid.net/rest/organization/search?type=HIGH_SCHOOL&country=ES

https://orgsearch.sheerid.net/rest/organization/search?type=CORPORATE

But for these ones with the universities there is nothing:

https://orgsearch.sheerid.net/rest/organization/search?type=UNIVERSITY&country=ES

https://orgsearch.sheerid.net/rest/organization/search?type=UNIVERSITY

Not sure if this helps in any way

Re: School drop-down list on SheerID International verification form not working

Michalis_B
Visitor

Hello,

Unfortunately, today at 12pm the dropdown list is still empty. I tried to renew subscription through Chrome and Mozilla without luck. Even if I am connected to my College's eduroam wifi network, SheerID seems to ignore it (If you're a student on campus, make sure you're connected to campus WiFi for instant verification).

It seems that you may have "fixed" the problem since June several times, but SheerID seems to be inadequate. I prefered UNiDays.

Mike

Deadp00lio
Casual Listener

I just tried to sign up for the student plan just to see if the drop down menu has been fixed and it works! Thank you for the quick response. 

Re: sheerid university list is not working

Peter

Hey there @ecxcxcx, @Arnastria and @0Derece,

Thanks for reaching out.

Our tech team has implemented a possible solution to this.

Could you please try once more to activate the student discount using a private/incognito browser or a different device, if that's an option?

If that still doesn't fix things, make sure to leave your vote for the Ongoing Issue here. We'll post any updates on the matter there as soon as there are any.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Have nice day!

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

ksienrzniczka
Visitor
It's not working guys. Can you just fix it?

Ivan

Hey there @ksienrzniczka,

Thanks for posting here and welcome to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here if you haven't already. You can also follow the steps provided under Status Update.    

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope this is helpful and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Have great day. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp

ecxcxcx
Casual Listener
Oh I found it work today and I have subscribed to the premium. Maybe the only solution is to check it out every day to see if the sheerid works on that day?

mercedes-211
Visitor

I am currently trying to renew my spotify subscription, however the drop down menu will not display any schools or universities. I have tried 3 different browsers, 2 different devices, cleared cache and cookies on my device and tried an incognito window. It is still not working and I have now been charged £9.99 for my subscription this month instead of the student price of £4.99 due to being unable to renew my subscription because of this issue. Any help would be appreciated. 

henderson-gb
Visitor

Wednesday 5th August. I've tried all the suggested fixes today but nothing has worked, can't get the dropdown list of universities to appear at all.  

Moody125
Visitor

It's pretty pathetic from your partner that they need so much time to fix such a simple feature.
It's been months now!

SUGGESTED POSTS