School/University Search Not Working

Solved!

Re: School/University Search Not Working

Brizingr
Casual Listener
I'm an Indian student and I've been trying to go through the verification process to get student discount.Whenever I try to type in my university's name, nothing comes up and as soon as I click out of the box my typing disappears and resets. The drop down box briefly displays the text 'loading...' when clicking on it but immediately disappears. 

Just to check i used youtube music's sheerID  and my university is showing there. So I am sure that my university is eligible.I tried with other top universities of my country to see if the problem is with mine only but it isn't working for any colleges/Universities. I tried with multiple devices - my android phone and windows laptop using Chrome, Firefox(both in normal and incognito mode). Any advice on this issue will be really helpful . Thanks

Re: School drop-down list on SheerID International verification form not working

aliciasaric
Visitor

I am having the same issue, the drop down menu isn’t working and I cannot get the student discount, super unprofessional and inconvenient, should’ve just stuck with unidays 

Re: School drop-down list on SheerID International verification form not working

yungkev
Casual Listener

Still not working, tried different browsers as well as different device, incognito etc. A simple dropdown menu that's not being fixed is stopping me from getting my premium haha 

messy_25

Hi

This drop down list will still not work and I have tried everything (different browsers, incognito browsers, different wifi).

Can you please help?

University drop-down menu not working

aerobot
Visitor

Hey - I have the same issue as here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/School-drop-down-list-on-SheerID-International-verif...

It seems a couple of months old now. I've tried on different devices, different browsers, incognito .etc to no luck - any progress?

hbchoupi
Visitor

Hi, I have the same problem. I am french student.

I have tried every solution I saw on the forum and nothing worked...

Different computers, different bowser, private window, clear the cache. 

What can I do ? 

Thank you

jayrz30
Visitor

guys just use. VPN to sign up on the student form, it works 100%

do it on ur phone and just use a free trial of a vpn for it

amheme
Casual Listener

I am also a student in France and am having the same problem. Last year everything worked fine but even with all the techniques given nothing works. 
I hope this gets sorted quickly! 

Brizingr
Casual Listener
I tried again using a VPN and somehow magically it worked . So u might give it a try using a VPN.
I used US as VPN country . Hope it Helps !!

joaquincabezas
Casual Listener

Right now checking the list of Spanish organizations (https://orgsearch.sheerid.net/rest/organization/search?country=ES) only shows High Schools:

sheerid.PNG

Hope there is some progress with this issue.

SUGGESTED POSTS