Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SheerID manual verification not working

SheerID manual verification not working

Plan

Student Premium

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

So I was just told ro re-verify for spotify premium student and I did using the manual sheerID verification. It was successful, and when I click the link to apply it to my account it does not work. Any reason for this?

4 Replies

Hi there,

Can you please share a screenshot of the error message you're getting?

Thanks! 🙂

It's actually not giving me an error, I clicked the link to re-verify and my account subscription page pops up, with no option to re-verify.

Alright, can you please share a screenshot of the status of this page?

I'm having this same problem. I've tried several different ways to accomplish this task, but without success. I've emailed SheerID as well as YouTube and I'm not getting the help I need. They keep telling me to do the same thing that I've been doing that isn't working bc the link is broken or the page isn't working or whatever.

What can I do so that I can move on and do other things with my life besides trying to renew my membership before it expires? I am neurodivergent and I'm afraid if I don't take care of this RIGHT NOW that it'll get pushed so far back on one of the multiple burners that it'll get forgotten and I will have to go through the whole process of signing up again.

2022-11-19.png

Suggested posts