Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Student is not verifying

Spotify Student is not verifying

TR: Öğrenci için spotify'ı 12 ay kullandım ondan sonra uğraşmadığım için normal premium a geçip hesabımdan 18tl kesmeye başlamıştı ben de üyeliği iptal ettim ondan bir süre sonra tekrar başvurmak öğrenci planından devam etmek için girdiğimde ise sheerID bu teklifi daha önceden kullandın hatası ile karşılaştım ve hala aynı şey devam ediyor lütfen yardımcı olur musunuz ? ne yapmam gerekiyor ?

EN: 

I used the spotify for the student for 12 months, after that, I switched to the normal premium to see the deal and started to cut 18 TL from my account. what should I do?

1 Reply

Hi @keremunal07,

Welcome to the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. Unless renewed in time, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual. You can always check the status of your subscription on your account page, under Your plan.

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. When you try to reapply for the discount again, while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you don't hear from them, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID here, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts