Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Students payments Problem

Solved!

Spotify Students payments Problem

Hello i applied to take advantage of the student discount but i was not accepted and the money did not come back

Türkçe: spotify öğrenci indiriminden yararlanmak için kart bilgilerini girdim kabul edilmedim ama spotify paramı yine geri vermedi ve en az 3 kere mail attım.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mertanil53,

If Spotify is unable to verify your student I.D, you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Sometimes it can take a little longer, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @mertanil53,

If Spotify is unable to verify your student I.D, you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

I understand but 4 days ago 😊
Marked as solution

Sometimes it can take a little longer, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star

Ok. I'm wait thanks

Hello i applied to take advantage of the student discount but i was not accepted and the money did not come back. My card is a money card its not a bank card!

Geldimi paran

Tabikide hayıt banka diyor onay verildi. spotify diyor 48satte gelir 1 ay oldu hayl veriyolar.

yav bende gesabın numaralarını girdim üniyeymiş sadece bende çıktım bi baktım para çekmiş

Ben ininalden yaptım bakalım gelicekmi...

Vermiyorlar ben okadar e mail attım bir tanesi geri dönmedi

7₺ bile vermiyorlar ise yazıklar olsun haram olsun!

Suggested posts