Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Switched to Family from Student

Spotify Switched to Family from Student

I was using a Spotify student account, when I noticed that my Hulu subscription ended. When I checked the account, it is on a Family Plan. I keep trying to press the button to switch back to student, as I don't want to pay 14.99 a month, but all it says is that I am verified, and it will not give an option to actually switch.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @chickensplatter,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out about your issue here.

If you didn't request the subscription switch you mentioned, it'd be helpful to carefully read through and follow all the steps in this support page article.

Based on the info provided in the section '2. THEN, GET IN TOUCH WITH US.', you should also be able to get in touch with our support team and manage the unwanted subscription update as well as the related costs.

It'd also be good to take a look at the info here in order to make sure that  the protection of your Spotify account is always up-to-date.

Hope you'll find this helpful. Keep us posted if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts