Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for students

Spotify for students

I have been trying to get my student status verified by using the school wifi and my own 4G. Everytime it says that er where some kind of error. I've read al the help pages about it, but it still doesn't helped me at all. I live in the netherlands and I am student at aventus (mbo) so how can I still get this student discount? 

Thanks for helping.

Justice

7 Replies

Hi @Justice2001

If you’re currently enrolled at an accredited college or university, you can apply for the Student discount through this site.

You don't have to use your school's wifi. Spotify will verify your enrollment status through a third-party service called SheerID. 

I tried that for 20 times in 1 month buth I still keep getting the same answer. (Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden. Probeer je verzoek later nog eens in te dienen.) But if I need to fill in an school then I wrote ave I've got aventus and that's my school. I am really getting tired of trying it over and over again... 🙄😒

Hi @Justice2001

Have you used Premium for Students before?

You can renew your subscription every 12 months up to 3 times.

If you are still eligible, I'd recommend trying to apply for student discount using an Incognito mode in your browser. 

I've tried that and it didn't work either. I never had it before. I wasn't aware about this discount or anything like this.

Hi @Justice2001

Thank you for confirming that. 

If you are still not able to verify your student status, I'd recommend reaching out to SheerID here

Thank u. I've contacted them so hopefully they will solve this problem.

Ps. Sorry for the late reaction.

Hi @Justice2001

No problem. 

I hope everything works out for you!

Suggested posts