Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify rechaza mi renovación de estudiante

Solved!

Spotify rechaza mi renovación de estudiante

Country

México

Al renovar el descuento de estudiante, es el tercer año que la renuevo, SheerID me envía un correo diciendo que mi verificación fue exitosa, no me pidió añadir algún documento, al regresar a la página de mi cuenta me sale este mensaje: Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student.
Please check your details and try again.

If we still can't confirm your details, you won't be charged.
Any pending charges on your card statement will disappear in a few days.

Qué puedo hacer si no me pidió subir un documento que valide que soy estudiante?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @julica1,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. Check your email inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If that still doesn't work, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID here, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student you can visit this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @julica1,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. Check your email inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If that still doesn't work, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID here, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student you can visit this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank u so much!!

Suggested posts