Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify student Premium renewal

Spotify student Premium renewal

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

I'm trying to renew my student discount on spotify but now I can't find my college on the list of verified Colleges and Universities. How come when I first applied the discount my college was there but now a year later it's not. 

The discount runs out on 10/09/2019

3 Replies

Hey @lozza0909 ,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you first confirm for us which institution you are attending, and that this institution is an accredited university in the UK? 

If so, then could you also confirm that you've already submitted your request via this form? 

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi Brunelicia,

I'm having a similar problem.

The linked form you've suggest (to get your institution verified) requires you to select which institution you attend! But my institution isn't listed so I can't submit the request - becomes a circular problem. Like the original messager, my subscription runs out within the next week, but we are expected to wait at least 30 days for a verification from screed. UK students typically don't enrol/matriculate until the 1st or 2nd week of September... Personally, I am at Highbury College in the UK, which isn't currently on the approved list.

Hey @hendy666, I hope you're doing great.

If you didn't see your school on the list during sign up, you're not eligible right now.

The wait time for university addition requests to be reviewed is, at a minimum, a 30 day wait. Schools submitted are not guaranteed to be added, but all requests are researched and considered.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts