Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify studenti universitari

Solved!

Spotify studenti universitari

Ho un problema. La mia Università non rientra nell'elenco delle università disponibili, sono andata alla sezione assistenza dove c'era scritto che c'era la possibilità di mandare una richiesta di aggiunta della propria università ma, cliccando sul link fornito, non mi apre nessuna pagina.

Come posso fare?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh, sorry about that. 😞

Let's keeping trying! 💪 

Sadly I don't know why the SheerID isn't working there... I can access the webpage without a problem. I recommend you contact SheerID support, here

Press to: "individual" > "get verified" > fill the form.

Let me know if the link is working. I hope yes. 

All the best! 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello, there!
How you have been?

I hope you can understand English. Unfortunately, I don't speak Italian, sorry about it.

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the community.
To submit your university to SheerID (a Spotify partner) you just have to press here. fill out the form and done! 🙂
This can take a minimum of 30 days. SheerID will email you if it’s accepted. 

I hope everything goes well. Let me know! 🙂

Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help with.

hello Mozer. I can understand and speak English a little. Sorry for any mistakes.
Unfortunately the link you sent me doesn't work, do you know why? When I click on it, it loads a blank page and absolutely nothing appears even if I update or try from another device.
Help me!!!
Marked as solution

Oh, sorry about that. 😞

Let's keeping trying! 💪 

Sadly I don't know why the SheerID isn't working there... I can access the webpage without a problem. I recommend you contact SheerID support, here

Press to: "individual" > "get verified" > fill the form.

Let me know if the link is working. I hope yes. 

All the best! 🙂

Yes, the support link works. I have sent a report and I hope they will reply me soon.

I hope everything goes well and you get verified soon. 🙂
See you around the community.
All the best! 🙂

Suggested posts