Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Start Watching Hulu button Not working

Start Watching Hulu button Not working

So after I activated my student premium account, I clicked activate Hulu but I had to leave and was planning to come back so I closed the page before I made my Hulu account. Now when I try to activate my hulu through the spotify premium account page, the activate button is gone and it just says "Start Watching", but when i click that it just brings me to the Hulu homepage. 

Plan

Student Premium

Country

USA

3 Replies

Hey @awesome5280.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the wait!

When you click on Start Watching, it should take you the Hulu page so that you can start watching shows on your account.

If you don't see your account when you're taken to the Hulu page, could you try right-clicking on Start Watching and open the link in an incognito window?

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

I am piggybacking on this... I had spoken with "chat" and they said I could unlink Hulu and then link again. I asked if this was on the website and he replied that it was.

I do not see anywhere where I can do this. Hulu rep said Spotify could just resend me a link so that I could try actvating it (again).  Hulu does not recogize the email that I used. How can I just resstart this process?

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for your question.

You can link your Spotify + existing Hulu account via your Spotify account overview page here.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need any further help with anything.

Suggested posts