Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still no student discount

Still no student discount

Hi again,

Is this the only place to get help? Is it not possible to get advice by private e-mail as it seems that i have had this problem since last year?  I have been asking premium to be changed to get student discount, got confirmation after sent an affirmation of studies, renewed the order and bank account, saw writen confirmation that i should pay student price and still Spotify is charging for more! I have asked about this issue here, but can't find the previous posts, so could you kindly check the matter and charge as you state here below, please? Thank you if this matter will be solved some day. 

Premium opiskelijoille

Tilauksesi uusiutuu automaattisesti 17.3.2018, ja sinulta veloitetaan kuukausittain 4,99 € siihen asti, kunnes peruutat tilauksen.

1 Reply

Hey @Erika7, thanks for writing!

Here's your previous post:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-for-Family-Student/Accomplished-student-membership-and-stil...

Anyway, in this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts