Student Premium

Country

Canada 

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android Oreo, Windows 10

My Question or Issue: 

Attempted to get student premium around a week ago and was stuck on the verification page, so reloaded the page and nothing happened so I reattempted to input my data but it said that my offer had already been used. Then I tried again a week later (today) and it let me go through the process of inputting my data again and get re-verified but now I am stuck on the payment page and get this error message and can't move forward with the offer even though I am verified. 

something went wrong.PNG
3 Replies

Hey there @y_70j2k-kmrg

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

In case you get an error message saying “You’ve already used this offer!” you need to reach out to our partner SheerID. They'll send you an email including a new valid activation link allowing you to apply the student discount to your Spotify account. You can contact SheerID here

Once you've received the link make sure to open it in a private/incognito window. This makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser. We recommend using the private browser session when updating your payment details as well. 

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

I have solved the problem by processing my payment through PayPal instead
of using my card information

Hey @y_70j2k-kmrg

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We’re happy to hear this is fixed for you.

Now you can enjoy your music with Spotify again. 

Take care!  

Suggested posts