Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

(Macbook Pro Mid 2015, Moto Z2 Force)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

So I have had the student premium discount for quite some time, however, this past month I wasn't able to make my payment on time and my plan got canceled. I am now trying to reactivate premium for my account and have found that my student discount is still valid (until 9/11/18) but when I click on it it just tells me that it is valid and that's all the webpage says. When I go to pay for premium it only directs me to the page where I can pay for the $9.99 version. If I go to "See More Offers" and then click on the student discount again it just takes me back to the same page that tells me my student discount is valid with no other options to do anything. 

I'd love to have my premium back but don't know how to get it without paying $10.

I look forward to a response.

Famiiiar

5 Replies

Hey @famiiiar, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll be glad to help you out.

Does the issue persist for you if you try resubscribing to the student discount using an incognito window? What about if you try it from a different device.

Let us know how it goes.

I still have this problem when doing it from incognito. 

I am having the exact same problem, the incognito tab did not help 

I am also having the exact same issue after changing my credit card information. 

I am having this same problem. It says Premium for Students + Spotify for $9.99. Does this mean my Hulu plan will be upgraded if I pay more?

Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 8.56.45 PM.png

Suggested posts