Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount Registeration

Student Discount Registeration

I have completed the necessery processes and price was taken by spotify, but i have not got any mail about sheer id. I'm still have a free account. I tried many times to check my e_mail box and other categories also.

3 Replies

Hey @uzy, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The payment on your statement should show as pending/pre-auth, meaning no money's been taken. The funds should reappear on your statement soon.

Keep in mind that it may take a few days for manual verification to be completed. For now, we suggest keeping an eye on your inbox (including spam/junk folders) for an email from SheerID.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

I have completed the necessery processes and price was taken by spotify, but i have not got any mail about sheer id. I'm still have a free account. I tried many times to check my e_mail box and other categories also.

Hey there, @alisrhtozbgdt_0

Sorry to hear you're having the same issue.

In this case, any charges should show on your statement as ‘pending’, meaning no money's been taken.

Once the bank receives the confirmation that your student I.D. failed to verify, the ‘pending’ charge will be refunded. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information.

We have some more info on this, and how to try things out again at

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_information/student-discount/

Let us know if this helps 🙂
/M

Suggested posts