Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student ID isn't being verified

Student ID isn't being verified

I've been trying to apply for the student discount but it's saying "Document does not prove current enrollment. Please upload a document that shows you are enrolled in classes for the current term.". Do I have to send in a picture of my class schedule or what else do I have to do to prove I'm currently enrolled into my college?

1 Reply

Hi @Apeugo!

No problem at all! Here's what I found about the Student Discount:

Get started

If you’re currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, you can apply for the student discount today.

If your university isn’t listed, you won’t be eligible to claim the discount. We're currently working to increase the number of universities listed.

Note: If you already subscribe to Premium through a company other than Spotify (e.g. with your internet/mobile provider or with iTunes) you need to cancel your existing subscription with that company before you can apply the student discount.

Happy studying!

Let me know if I can help you further!

cheers,

fischfun

If I solved your problem, don't forget to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION"

♪ I'm listening to... ♪

♪♪

I am a Spotify Community Rising Star and therefor am not employed by Spotify. I can not guarantee any refunds, account recoveries, or personalized help regarding your account. For such assistance I recommend @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Suggested posts