Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student In Educational Institute in Greece

Student In Educational Institute in Greece

Hello! I am student from Greece and I want to get the student's subscription though I cannot verify my student identity because I can't find my university at the verification's form list. Is there a way to verify my student ID by sendind the required documents with another way? Thank you very much in advance!!

4 Replies

Hey @TheTourist098!

Could you try manual verification for us? This can take up to 24 hours but should do the trick.

If you're still having trouble after that, we recommend reaching out to SheerID.

We hope that helps.

Cheers,
Lee

Screenshot_20191130-003512_Chrome.jpg

I have the exact same problem.

The manual cerification you suggested and attached, appears to be addressing only to eligible university and college students that are currently studying in the US, so it doesn't really help.

Hey there @AlexTaf,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

No worries, if you’re in higher education but your college/university isn’t on the list, you can request for it to be added here.

Our verification partner SheerID will email you if it’s accepted. This can take a minimum of 30 days.

For more help, check out SheerID’s FAQ.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

You have to submit your University to Spotify along with your University's website. It can take up to 30 days and Spotify really like to take their time with this, which means you could be without your Student premium account for months

Suggested posts