Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Plan: After clicking activate on Hulu and Showtime, I only get an error. How to fix?

Student Plan: After clicking activate on Hulu and Showtime, I only get an error. How to fix?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(Android, WIndows 10)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

I have tried a number of times to activate my account with Hulu and Showtime through the Spotify student plan. I can click the activate link on my services page, and from there I will sign up for Showtime(or Hulu). I will then go to a page where it asks me to agree to terms, I do so and a second later it shows me to a page saying: "Oops an error occured". Why is that, and does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Reply

Hey there @devin_is_a_bum,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We'd first recommend giving it a fresh try in an incognito or private window in your browser. In order to activate Hulu and Showtime, you'll need to do so from here.

On another note, keep in mind that this bundle is not compatible with the Hulu No Commercials or Live TV plans, or with any Hulu premium add-ons.

If you're still having troubles, it'd be also helpful posting the error message you see so we can take a closer look. Just make sure that it doesn't include any private/sensitive info. 

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts