Student Premium Hulu Activation

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

MacBook Air

My Question or Issue

I recently got the Spotify student premium that comes with Hulu and Showtime. My Spotify and Showtime accounts have been activated, however, I am unable to activate my Hulu account. I have never gotten a Hulu account but for some reason when I put in my email to sign up, it says that the account already existed. Again, I have never signed up for Hulu, and even when I just put in my name, it still says that the account exists. I would like to have this problem resolved and be able to use Hulu as part of my student premium that I am paying for.

1 Reply

Hey, @Whoissmg 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If it was said that you already have an account, try to log into "your account" using your email address and a possible password or ask for the password reset to check if you can log in that account. If you can log in this account, try to follow the steps that are presented in this article below to activate your Hulu subscription.

Let me know if it worked for you. If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts