Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Premium

Student Premium

I have the hulu/spotify student discount and it's been working until December 18 when I got billed again. Spotify took the money out of my account, but they unsubscribed me from hulu. I called hulu and they said spotify unsubscribed me. What do i do?

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

That's strange. Could you try to resubscribe to Hulu. Does that work? 

Have you by chance just had to resubmit your documents to confirm again that you're a student? That might be the reason why you got kicked out. 

Hope this helps, Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

I've only had the student discount for a month, so they barely just checked my status haha And I can only sign up for the regular priced hulu service. How do i see if i need to submit documents to prove that I'm a student?

Heyo! 

If you've just signed up, there's no need to update your documents. And since you already have Student Premium, they have been approved for sure. Just for your info, after a year you have to resubmit your documents, but a mail will be sent to you, so don't worry. 

Hav you received a mail from Spotify saying that you can activate Hulu through 'link'? Check your Spam folder, maybe it's there. 

Let me know, Leo

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

I also found something over at the Spotify support webpage.

"If you see the message “We're having trouble authorizing your account with Spotify" when attempting to link your Spotify account to Hulu, wait 24 hours before trying again. After this time, head to your account page, and click Go to Hulu to re-link your accounts." 

Hope that helps out!

Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Suggested posts