Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Verification Error 404

Solved!

Student Verification Error 404

Hello there,

I am trying to get a student discount for Spotify Premium, however I am unable to verify my student status due to 404 error while loading https://www.spotify.com/cz/student/verification/ when I am logged into the account.

I tried the do process in incognito mode, on different devices and even different web connections (since my home is in Slovakia and I study in Czech Republic).

I managed to verify my student status directly via SheerId and it looks that it was sussessful:
Successful Student VerificationSuccessful Student VerificationFailed Attempt to Get Student DiscountFailed Attempt to Get Student Discount

However when I click on the Get Student Discount button I once again get 404 error as you can see on the screenshot above.

Did anybody have and/or solve this kind of issue?

Thanks for all the advices!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

I have contacted the support and we managed to solve the issue. Problem was that I live in Slovakia (which does not have student discount available yet) but study in Czech Republic (where I can apply for discount) - after the change of location to Czech Rep. 404 error disappeared.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @Tomak!

Sorry to hear you having this issue.

Can you please try and clear your cache and history and open the incognito page again trying to apply the discount ?

Let me know how you did 😃

Hello and thank you for quick response!

I did what you suggested but unfortunately, the problem still persists 😕 It is the same 404 page as before.

Hey there @Tomak.

Please contact support using this form.

Note: Support can get back within 24-48hrs.

Let me know how you did 😃

Marked as solution

Hello!

I have contacted the support and we managed to solve the issue. Problem was that I live in Slovakia (which does not have student discount available yet) but study in Czech Republic (where I can apply for discount) - after the change of location to Czech Rep. 404 error disappeared.

Suggested posts