Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount for students

Solved!

Student discount for students

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Poland

Is there any possibility of a discount for the students who had their student ID issued earlier than 3 months back in time? Mine was issued on 01.10.2019 and I still would like to use Spotify Premium for Students.

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @takemeaback,

thanks for reaching out !

I believe your question is whether you can use an old student ID to get the Premium Students subscription.

In this case I'd suggest you head here and try activating your subscription.

Just a heads up that Spotify are using SheerID to confirm your status as a student. Therefore, I would recommend you check out what type of documentation is required here.

In addition, you can also reach out to SheerID and have it checked for you. 

After you've been verified by SheerID, you should receive an email with a link for activation - you can click on it to start activating the subscription.

Last but no least, you'll then need to update your payment details here so that the changes made can take effect from your next billing date. 

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @takemeaback

This process is dealt by Spotify and SheerID.

You can check out the info pages I posted above and reach out to support in case needed.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @takemeaback,

thanks for reaching out !

I believe your question is whether you can use an old student ID to get the Premium Students subscription.

In this case I'd suggest you head here and try activating your subscription.

Just a heads up that Spotify are using SheerID to confirm your status as a student. Therefore, I would recommend you check out what type of documentation is required here.

In addition, you can also reach out to SheerID and have it checked for you. 

After you've been verified by SheerID, you should receive an email with a link for activation - you can click on it to start activating the subscription.

Last but no least, you'll then need to update your payment details here so that the changes made can take effect from your next billing date. 

Hope this shed some light.

Thank you very much! Perhaps you also know what to do to update the scan of my student ID in order not to pay twice as much as I do right now due to the lack of a sticker on it because of the pandemic. I have just got my sticker proclaiming my studentship up to 31.03.2021. What to do?
Marked as solution

Hi @takemeaback

This process is dealt by Spotify and SheerID.

You can check out the info pages I posted above and reach out to support in case needed.

Suggested posts