Family Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

HP Laptop 15-bs0xx

Operating System

Windows 10 Home

My Question or Issue

I've recently acquired the stundent discount for my family-plan account. However, I got charged the full price after the discount was enabled. Note that my discount started in 10/02/2019 and the payment was realized in 18/02/2019.

I also didn't find any restriction for the stundent discount applied to the family-plan.

bambloozed.png
wheres my discount, i'm being robbed.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there Eliel! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

The problem in there is that you are trying to use two different things. You have the student discount also known as Student Plan where you perceive the discount and you have the Family Plan which is another discount for having your family group using Spotify.

So basically, you can't stack two different plans/discounts. Therefore, you will have to choose either to keep the Family Plan or opt out of it and start the Student one.

Please head here to be in touch with a moderator to help your sort this problem!

I wish you the best of luck and please know if you need anything else, just ask!

Cheers! 😄

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there Eliel! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

The problem in there is that you are trying to use two different things. You have the student discount also known as Student Plan where you perceive the discount and you have the Family Plan which is another discount for having your family group using Spotify.

So basically, you can't stack two different plans/discounts. Therefore, you will have to choose either to keep the Family Plan or opt out of it and start the Student one.

Please head here to be in touch with a moderator to help your sort this problem!

I wish you the best of luck and please know if you need anything else, just ask!

Cheers! 😄

Hey, Julian!

Thank you for the clarification! Although I think it should be more clear that family-plan users can't stack their plan with the student discount.

Cheers!

Suggested posts