Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Samsung Galaxy 7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My student discount has almost expired for the year and it's telling me to re verify. However, when I click the link on the email and try to re verify, my place of eduction isn't on the list. Looked on the "help" page but didn't do much. Just said "if your place isn't on the list then you're not eligible for the discount. This is the first year I need to re verify it. I already have the discount. What am I missing here ? Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @cyberneticvoid_ Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I would recommend using a different browser to reverify your account. What you could also try doing is going into incognito mode and try reverifying that way. 

Keep me posted!

Keanu_C

There isn't another browser. I'm following a link

Hey @cyberneticvoid_ My apologizes, i read your question wrong. So i see that you are trying to reverify your account and your school isnt on the list. Now usually when you apply for the Student Discount, you have to select your school and i've never seen SheerID take off a school on that list. But since your school isnt on the list, i would recommend submiting a request for SheerID to add your school to that list. Go to this link SheerID International School Request and fill out the form. 

Suggested posts