Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount

Solved!

Student discount

Hey,

I'm a college student and i wanted to start using spotify premium whilst using the student disount. Quite a few of my friends who also go to the same college as me have it but when i attempt to choose my college it dosnt come up as an option. 

Does this mean my school is not eligible for the discount and if so does it change monthly or yearly as to what schools are elligible.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @h0llygracee 

Usually SheerID will email you within 30 days to inform you whether your school qualifies for the Student Discount. Once it does, they will add it to the list and will inform you that you can apply for the Spotify Student Discount.

Happy Listening
Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @h0llygracee Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Try manually verifying your school. Go to this Manual Verification Eligibility Page and type in your University/College. If you college still doesn't show up on the list, then this means that your school is not Title IV thus not being able to get the Student Spotify Discount. 

However if you are not in the US, then go to this International Verification Link and request SheerID to add your school to the list. 

Keep me posted!

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star

Thank you . I have tried that too and seems I am not eligible but thankyou. Do you know how often they decide which schools are eligible?

I have just requested my college to be considered for the discount.

Thankyou 🙂 

Marked as solution

Hey @h0llygracee 

Usually SheerID will email you within 30 days to inform you whether your school qualifies for the Student Discount. Once it does, they will add it to the list and will inform you that you can apply for the Spotify Student Discount.

Happy Listening
Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star

Cheers.

Suggested posts