Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student premium page error 404

Solved!

Student premium page error 404

So I want to upgrade my account and I want to buy student premium account and I get a verificate email but when I click on the buy student premium the page say "error 404 the page is not available". What can I do now? 

Plan

Student Premium

Country

Romania

Huawei p30 lite

Operating System

Windows 10

Screenshot_20200123_090049_com.android.chrome.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @leventerock

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried the same steps on a different device, preferably a PC? We suggest you try this in a private/incognito window to avoid cache issues. 

You can also try switching to a different connection while on your mobile phone, but make sure you try a wireless one.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi! @Petya

Yes, I try it on PC (simple and private mode too) but is still not working. I try to change the country but it's always error. I link a video how I made it and how it's look like hopefully it can help for us.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G8kLTTCQ3P0xXcL_4GtV_jc8HI4XAzJI/view?usp=drivesdk

Marked as solution

I done it! I changed my station an other country because it not that where I live and now I can buy the student premium.

Thanks your help! 

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @leventerock

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried the same steps on a different device, preferably a PC? We suggest you try this in a private/incognito window to avoid cache issues. 

You can also try switching to a different connection while on your mobile phone, but make sure you try a wireless one.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Marked as solution

Hi! @Petya

Yes, I try it on PC (simple and private mode too) but is still not working. I try to change the country but it's always error. I link a video how I made it and how it's look like hopefully it can help for us.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G8kLTTCQ3P0xXcL_4GtV_jc8HI4XAzJI/view?usp=drivesdk

Hey again @leventerock

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Can you also check what happens if you use this link? Do you get the same result when you put it in an Incognito Window? Let us know if there's a different error message and what it says. 

Llst but not least, can you tell us which country you're from?

We'll look out for your reply!

PetyaModerator

Marked as solution

I done it! I changed my station an other country because it not that where I live and now I can buy the student premium.

Thanks your help! 

Hey @leventerock,

We're happy to hear you're able to benefit from Premium Student! 

Thanks for trying out our steps. If there's anything else you might need help with, we're just a post away.

Have a nice day!

PetyaModerator

Hey, I try to upgrade to student premium in Denmark. Does not matter if I use a different browser or incognito regime, the page always leads to a 404 error page. Other plans pages work, but student premium does not at all.

Hey @21lajppiwe4i7nfyd5qf,

Thanks for your reply on this thread 🙂

This error might be appearing because it is possible you have an active subscription in your account, so the page won't allow you to go through the subscription process again. We can suggest you to log out and log in onto your account, this way the system will refresh.

If you have further questions, you can also reach out to our CS team, so they can check your account and confirm the subscription status. You can find how to contact them here.

We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

Take care!

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts