Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student verification

Student verification

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So im trying verify my student discount  and even though my university shows up it says that it can not verify me. I go to try to do the manual verification and when I go write my phone number it says the country code is not supported even though is a us number.

3 Replies

Hey there @Frank393,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

First, we'd recommend giving it a try to subscribe at the discounted rate here in an incognito or private window of your browser. 

If you're still having troubles, we'd also suggest checking "Why can't I verify my student status?" in this support site article.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Thank you for responding but it's still not working. I'd used to have to student discount but I recently changed University and even though I'm trying to get discount again with my new University information I can't seem to be able to verify myself. Again I tried to do the manual verification but when I'm going to hit next step it says my country code for my phone number it's not accepted even though it's a US number which I find weird.

Hey there @Frank393,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

If trying to resubscribe here while in incognito doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend giving it another try:

• In a different browser
  • In a different device
  • In a different internet connection

Further, just to confirm, are you directed here? It'd be also helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error message you see. Just make sure that it doesn't include any private or sensitive info 🙂

Let us know how you get on!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts