Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student

Student

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I can’t find my school for student discount. I already contacted SheerID and they said Spotify decides what school is on the list. “Please be advised that the Spotify student discount is offered to a closed list of degree-granting colleges and universities determined by Spotify themselves. If the school you attend is not on the list, then you would not be eligible for the student discount at this time. ”

2 Replies

Hey there @Swoleknight!

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

We have certain requirements that the college or university needs to meet to be able to be verified by SheerID.

For example the current Spotify Student product is not available in a few Title IV exempt schools. We are working on it, and hope to be able to make it available as soon as possible.

It's worth checking back periodically as schools are added to the list. There's also the option for manual verification (in the US) or asking for the school to be added to the list here (non-US).

Hope this info helps. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

I understand that but I have been at the school for two years and I requested when I started but it still hasn’t been resolved. For example Ross university shows up but St.Georges University doesn’t show up. Both schools are title IV school so I don’t understand how one was added to the list and other one hasn’t? 

Suggested posts