Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Students discount

Students discount

Hello everybody!

I applied for the student discount some time ago ( maybe, one or two month) and I received the email that verification was successful, and I can have the discount.

But, then, I already subscribed a premium, and I canceled after 1 month because I didn't need spotify.

Now I need again spotify premium, but when I try to apply for the students discount it says that I've already used this offer.

But, when my verification for status student was complete, I didn't get the chance to activate it.

Now, How can i recover my student status?

It will be automatically applied if I subscribe a new premium? Because I can only subscribe to the one of 9,99 euros.

Let me know!

Bye 

3 Replies

Hey there @lellapink,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

First, we'd suggest giving it another try in an incognito or private window in your browser and heading here

If you still see the message that you've already claimed the discount on another Spotify account, we'd recommend following the steps here to find any other accounts you have.

Keep in mind that you are entitled to only one account with the student discount at a time, and that discount lasts for 12 months even if you cancel the subscription or close the account in the meanwhile.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hello!
But i already made the request, it's True, But after i didn't use my offer because I didn't renew Spotify.
I changed my password, i only subscribed to Spotify with this mail *snip*

How can i do?

Hey @lellapink,

Based on the error message you, we suspect that you might've already registered your student discount on another account, and are logging in on another account. 

Make sure to check your inbox for any Spotify receipts - your username should be stated there. It may also be registered with your Facebook profile so try logging in with that. 

Lastly, can you confirm that you've followed the steps here to find any other accounts you have?

Let us know and we'll help you further if necessary. 

Suggested posts