Premium

Country

US

Devices

iphone 11

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

At 1:49pm today I got an email that my Hulu subscription I have with the student premium account has been canceled yet I never did that. I still have access to my premium account, yet my Hulu addition is gone. I chatted with Hulu support but they sent me here. Also, music is in my library is not recognized by myself. I tried opening my app and it started playing music I’ve never added and everytime I tried to pause it it played again as if someone else was controlling it. A box also kept popping up saying “music is playing on “iPhone” continue or use this device” which is why I think someone may have hacked my account and is using it. Please get back to me, thank you!

2 Replies

Sorry to hear about that.

It would be best to follow the steps in the link below and contact Customer Support afterwards.

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-acc...

Hey there @lindseye814,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you notice any unexpected activity like the one you described in your original post, we'd recommend following all the steps listed in the support site article @引きこもり shared above, including reaching out to us.

This way, a member of our support teams can take a closer look behind the scenes for you into what's happening and help secure your account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts