Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suppression automatique du statut étudiant

Suppression automatique du statut étudiant

Bonjour, j’ai un petit problème, pourquoi mon abonnement étudiant est-il passé de 5€ à 10€ alors que j’ai réactualisé mon statut d’étudiant pour cette année ?
Merci,
Cordialement.

Maxime
identifiant spotify : « veagwar »

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

Iphone 6s

Operating System

iOS 12

4 Replies

Hey there @Veagwar,

Since the Community's official language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying in English.

First, keep in mind that the student discount is only valid for 12 months at a time, and it sounds like your discount has expired. This is why you're being charged at the regular rate.

You should have received an email from us 1 month before it expired with the option to reapply for another 12 months if you're still a student. Could you check your inbox (including spam/junk folders) for an email from no-reply@spotify.com? If you can't find one, we'd recommend double checking the email registered on your account page.

However, if you've already renewed your discount for another 12 months, we'd recommend heading here.

Let us know if that helps 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Thank you, 

Indeed, I tooks the steps but the first test does not seem to work. I will try again.

Maxime.

Hey @Veagwar

How did it go? Make sure to open this link in an incognito window if the renewal didn't work.

Keep us updated 🙂

Hi,

Everything seems to work for the moment,
I will come back to you if I encounter a problem.

Thank you for your interest.

Maxime.

Suggested posts