Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tertiary Study Not Found

Tertiary Study Not Found

I want to subscribe as a student but my tertiary study Media Design School in NZ is not on the list?

6 Replies

Hey @Phatnam, thanks for writing.

If you didn’t see your school in the list when you were applying for the student discount, we're afraid you're not eligible right now. 

Not to worry! Since the good folks over at SheerID are the ones in charge of managing our Premium for Students verification, you can request your school to be added. Just go here and fill out the form.

If you'd like, you can also take a look at our Support page and the SheerID Student Support Page for additional information about our discount.

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day 🙂

I have the same issue in canada but when i try to fill up the form it says my school is already on the listimage.pngimage.png

Hey @_ztlu1o0j-ubc.

Thanks for writing. Your issue sounds a bit odd. Does that issue persist if you try signing up using an incognito window?

Let us know how it goes.

I also don't find my college

Hey there @Celia_Christian

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you don’t find your college listed while registering for Premium Student, we're afraid it’s not supported at the moment. 

However, you can request SheerID to add it to the list by following the steps here. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thanks!

Suggested posts