Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble verifying that I'm a student

Trouble verifying that I'm a student

Every time that I type in my school name and my info, it tells me that they cannot verify that I am a student, which doesn't make sense because I am. I tried the link for the incognito browser, uploading an enrollment deposit document and everything. Nothing has worked. When I sent the enrollment deposit doc it said that it was not an approved form. Thanks in advance for the help

Plan

Student 

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 7 Plus)

1 Reply

Hello @felicita

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Spotify uses a verification partner called SheerID to confirm your eligibility.

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. 

If the form isn’t working, you can also try this link instead.

If you're still not able to get your form approved, I'd recommend reaching out to SheerID, since they're responsible for the proces.

Also, keep in mind that you can’t pay for Premium Student by mobile billing or with another company. If you already pay this way, you first need to cancel and wait for your current Premium to end. Also, you can't combine Premium Student with Premium Family. 

If you want to find more details on Premium Student, make sure to take a look at this Support Article.

I hope you'll find this info helpful!

Suggested posts