Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to Get a student discount from the Philippines

Trying to Get a student discount from the Philippines

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Samsung Galaxy J1, Lenovo laptop

Operating System

(Android Version 5.1.1, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I've been trying to subscribe to the Student promo several months ago. I tried it from my phone and my laptop's browser (Chrome) too but to no avail. When filling up the required info I made sure to provide correct information however when I try to choose any university it doesn't show anything. There's no drop down for choices so I typed it manually. When I tried to submit, it redirects to that part for the school name saying I should put a valid school. I have a bunch of schoolmates that enjoy Spotify student plans so I don't know what's going on here. In the end, I just subscribed to the premium one but it would be really great if you can help me here. I just want to save money even for just a little bit. Help would be very much appreciated!!

3 Replies

Hi !

I’m sorry to hear about this, I'm here to help with the Student Discount.

In your case this is the University or the college that is not listed, check out the article University or college not listed. If there is still a problem, please reply there.

If you are lost in all the verification process, you can check the original article that explain how to get the Student Discount here: Getting Premium Student.

Regards, GrifGrif

Thanks for the info! I'll go ahead and check this one out.

Hey there @DugongDu and @GrifGrif

Thanks for posting on the Community about this.

If you try choosing a university from the drop-down menu and it doesn't display a list of schools you might be experiencing an issue that we're currently looking into. Check out this Ongoing Issue thread and add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button to support our investigation. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well.  

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Suggested posts