Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to get premium

Unable to get premium

Hello,

I'm originally from France, but studying in the US for a couple years and I'm trying to suscribe to the student premium plan (I currently use Spotify free) but I am unable to do so because my credit cards are french and my spotify account is located in the US (I can't change it to France since I am in the US and not planning on hedaing back to France anytime soon).

What can I do about it? 

Calvin

2 Replies

Hey @calvinmc, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

If you're using a card that is from a different country than your Spotify account, you won't be able to use that card. Is there another card you have from the US you can use? There should also be other payment options available as you sign up for the Premium for Students discount.

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello... and welcome to the community, 

As my fellow Spotify user said, “If you're using a card that is from a different country than your Spotify account, you won't be able to use that card. Is there another card you have from the US you can use? There should also be other payment options available as you sign up for the Premium for Students discount.” You can also Email Spotify directly for more. Thank you and have a great day! 

Fell free to keep us posted! 🙂 

Suggested posts