Announcements

Unable to see any school under the dropdown

Highlighted

Unable to see any school under the dropdown

Visitor

I am trying to subscribe to premium for student subscription plan but in the SheerID  under the name of college/university dropdown, I am not able to see ANY schools at all. Please advise what I can do? It seems like changing country doesn't help with the options in the dropdown list either. I can't see any schools whatsoever.

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Unable to see any school under the dropdown

Likewise. I've tried it on my laptop on chrome, my phone, and even on incognito. It's not showing any schools for me

Highlighted

Hey there @MiccoC and @kennychuen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd gladly take a look into this and help you out.

Can you try opening this link while using another network. If the issue still persists, send us a screenshot of what you see. We will investigate further.

If you have questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Stay safe!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Still unable to see any schools for the dropdown list even by clicking onto that link that you have provided. 

Highlighted

Visitor
I had the same problem. It helped me to choose the country of the list, even as it was already the correct one. After that, some schools appeared in the list, while before, nothing was loaded.
Highlighted

Visitor

I still get the same error. I'm from the Philippines and I'd like to get the student plan. But upon pressing the drop-down arrow, nothing showed up. This is so frustrating. 

Highlighted

Hey folks,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!  

If you're still experiencing this and cant select a school using an incognito browser and the link that @Elena provided, it could be the case of this Ongoing Issue.  

You can +VOTE and subscribe to it, if you haven't already. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Keep well! 

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS