Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

University/School Drop down list on Sheer Id International Verification not Working

University/School Drop down list on Sheer Id International Verification not Working

I'm an Indian student and I've been trying to go through the verification process to get student discount.Whenever I try to type in my university's name, nothing comes up and as soon as I click out of the box my typing disappears and resets. The drop down box briefly displays the text 'loading...' when clicking on it but immediately disappears. 

Just to check i used youtube music's sheerID  and my university is showing there. So I am sure that my university is eligible.I tried with other top universities of my country to see if the problem is with mine only but it isn't working for any colleges/Universities. I tried with multiple devices - my android phone and windows laptop using Chrome, Firefox(both in normal and incognito mode). Any advice on this issue will be really helpful . Thanks

1 Reply

Hey there @Brizingr

Thank you for your post. We're sorry for the late reply. We're happy to help.

We actually have an ongoing issue about this. You can follow the steps in there to try and solve this and if the issue persists you can leave a +Vote and subscribe to the thread for any updates.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts