Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updating Student ID

Updating Student ID

Plan

Premium for Student but I can’t update

Country

Turkey

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

ios 13.3

My Question or Issue

I am nearly using Spotify Premium for Student for 2 years. And I realised that my membership changed to normal Spotify Premium. And I try to update my student id but I just saw on the screen ‘You have already redeemed this offer.’. But when I checked your offer to Premium For Student , students can use for 4 years. I didn’t use Spotify Premium for Student even 2 years. And I have evidence that I am student already. Can you please help me about this. I added my student papers. Happy new year and thank you...

3 Replies

Hi @Gynor,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your question here.

The Premium Student subscription can be extended for a maximum of 4 years, but it needs to be renewed every single year (through a new verification process with our partner SheerID) for the student discount to be applied to your Spotify monthly payments.

Just to double-check, did you request to be verified for another year (after the expiration of the first year) of Premium Student? You can always do it by clicking here.

If you already did and are still waiting for a reply to confirm the status of your verification process, you can get in touch with SheerID and ask them for updates by clicking here

Once the verification is completed and successful, you should receive an email with some steps to follow in order to re-activate your student discount for another year.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @Mario,
I get in touch with Sheerid support. Thank you for your answer. I hope they gonna solve my problem, have a nice day ^^

Hey @Gynor,

Thanks for the quick update.

Glad you found my answer helpful 🙂

I'm sure SheerID will take good care of your verification process and help you enjoy your Premium Student!

Have a nice day and let us know if we can help with anything at any time.

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts