Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When Am I Eligible for Spotify Student?

When Am I Eligible for Spotify Student?

I am a soon to be college student that will be attending a large public university covered by Spotify's student plan, but my question is when will I be able to apply the plan to my premium subscription?

I am looking to avoid paying for the regular premium price for the next month on August 16th because of how close I am to starting school. I've already been enrolled in classes in my school and have received my first bill, but sheer ID can't find me.

I've looked around and can't seem to find any answers, so I'm posting here. Any help is appreciated.

2 Replies

I just now realized that this is in the wrong section, hopefully I'll still get an answer here

Hi @Murph1 Welcome to the Spotify Community and Congratulations on attending a University!

You can apply for Student Premium at any time just as long you have a valid Student Email plus a Valid Student ID. SOO make sure that you have both handy when you apply. Here is the Student Spotify Link and all you got to do is click on Get Started and fill out all the necessary Student Information. Also when you get to the point where you select your University/College make sure that its listed there. If not then use this LINK to access the maunal verification. After you have filled out the necessary information you will get a reciept in your email confirming that you have Student Premium. 

Let me know how it goes and Happy Listening!

Keanu_C

Suggested posts