Announcements

When registering to a Student Premium, no university/college are showing in the list.

Highlighted

Re: When registering to a Student Premium, no university/college are showing in the list.

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out!

This issue is still being investigated and the respective teams are doing their best to resolve it in the near future.

For now make sure you subscribe to the Ongoing Issue thread and leave any of your troubleshooting feedback as a post. This will greatly help our team 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde
Highlighted

Re: When registering to a Student Premium, no university/college are showing in the list.

Casual Listener

Having the same problem tried everything mentioned. How is this still not fixed!

Highlighted

Visitor

Same issue in Windows pc with Chrome, even in incognito mode.
Same issue in iPhone with Safari, Safari in incognito mode, trie with Wi-Fi and with personal 4G connection.

IS WORKING ON MICROSOFT EDGE INPRIVATE MODE!

Highlighted

Visitor

Same! I've been registered to this for a year and it just expired. So now I'm trying to renew again since I entered a new school but no school appears when you click the dropdown. 

Highlighted

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

@elandieluu Can you open an incognito window on your PC? Then you can try again selecting your university. If that doesn't help, you can try with another connection.

@Hediboukraa Can you share with us which troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? That way we can see how to proceed further.

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar
SUGGESTED POSTS