Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Whiy is my phone not allowing me to access my Premium features?

Whiy is my phone not allowing me to access my Premium features?

My Spotify account has Premium but I am unable to access from my phone. Every time I try to download music a pop up occurs that says "I have found a Premium feature" I have tried reinstalling the app, logging in and out with both username and email address. And I also logged in on my sister's phone, and it works perfectly from her phone! I have paid my bill recently and the bill is not pending. Although I didn't receive an email notifying of payment. I'm just so confused. My student discount expires in August as well.

Plan

Premium w/ discount

Country

United States

Device

ZTE Blade Zmax

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hey @Simplyintrovert 

Go to your account overview and look for Offline Devices. There you will see all your offline devices and what you should try doing is clearing all the devices. Once you have done that try logging back into your account.

If you notice that you dont have to sign into your account on your phone, that means that you have created a duplicate account. So sign out and sign in to your account that has the Student Discount.

If you have to sign in then sign in and see if your premium is working.

Keep me posted!

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Simplyintrovert.

Just to follow up on what @Keanu_C said, this sounds like it might be an issue which we're aware of and currently investigating.

We suggest you head over to this thread and check back - we'll make sure to keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks! Take care 🙂

I found the problem a few days ago. I had to factory reset my phone, it was
the device itself.

Hey @Simplyintrovert.

Glad to hear you were able to fix this one!

Let us know if there's anything else.

Take care 🙂

spotify:track:60qgg890t9qRIWxEo3wO8s

Suggested posts