Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong amount charged to card

Solved!

Wrong amount charged to card

I did the verification through Sheer and got a mail telling me that everything was okay. It's my third year so I shouldn't yet me excluded from Student discount, yet I was charged 9,99 instead of 4,99 this month. Last month I got charged 4,99 despite that being my "renewal" month.

When I try to go through the verification process again, it tells me I'm already making use of the offer. Clearly I'm not as I'm still being charged 9,99.

Plan

Premium (for Student?)

Country

Belgium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @MadeBySwaaseh

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

In case you see an error message saying you've already redeemed the offer, you must check your inbox (both personal and university one) for an email from our partner SheerID. In case you find it, open the email confirming your verification and scroll down to find a big button saying GET PREMIUM

You must click on this button and follow the steps in order to set up a payment method on which the discount will be applied. Don't worry, you won't be charged additionally after performing these steps. It's just a mere confirmation of the payment details for your discount.

In case you can't find this email, you must contact SheerID and they'll send you a new link for renewing the discount. You can contact them here

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @MadeBySwaaseh

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

In case you see an error message saying you've already redeemed the offer, you must check your inbox (both personal and university one) for an email from our partner SheerID. In case you find it, open the email confirming your verification and scroll down to find a big button saying GET PREMIUM

You must click on this button and follow the steps in order to set up a payment method on which the discount will be applied. Don't worry, you won't be charged additionally after performing these steps. It's just a mere confirmation of the payment details for your discount.

In case you can't find this email, you must contact SheerID and they'll send you a new link for renewing the discount. You can contact them here

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Suggested posts