Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You have already redeemed this offer.

You have already redeemed this offer.

A few months back I had verified THIS (my one and only) account for Spotify student. But I never actually activated the service and kept using the free version instead - I had changed my mind on paying for the service. Now, fast forward a couple of months, I have once again decided to get premium, but when I press on the "Spotify for students" page and fill in my information, it says "you have already redeemed this offer." I have not already redeemed this offer. I only activated it on THIS account but never actually ended up getting it...

2 Replies

i have the same problem

Screenshot_20211202-132958_Edge.png

Hey @fuhai6!

First of all welcome to the Community!

When you first started the process and uploaded your documents to SheerID, you should have received an email from them, confirming that you're verified as a student. There you'll find a green button, which you can click on. You'll then be redirected to the checkout page, where you can enter your payment details and complete the process.

In case you haven't received the email from SheerID yet (make sure to also check your Spam folder), or you've accidentally deleted it, it's best you get in touch with them directly here and ask them to send you a new email.

Hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts