Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

premium not showing up

yo, i just signed up for the student discount premium account and the money went through and everything, but when i log into my account it still shows up as a free account. anybody know what’s up??

• yo, i just signed up for the student discount premium account and the money went through and everything, but when i log into my account it still shows up as a free account. anybody know what’s up??
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another account with my student information???

PlanPremium/StudentCountry USADevicePC, iPhone 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Someone please help me before I lose my mind. First of all, why doesn't Spotify have an EMAIL or CUSTOMER SERVICE hotline? Any time I try to click on a FA...

•   Plan Premium/Student Country  USA Device PC, iPhone 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Someone please help me before I lose my mind. First of all, ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • billed twice
    email issues
    reset email
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution student premium

hey guys, yesterday i got the email that being a student had been confirmed. The email does not contain any links. Whats next? Every time i click on "student discount", it says i have to do the verification again. And this shows up:"You have already ...

• Casual Listener
  • hey guys, yesterday i got the email that being a student had been confirmed. The email does not contain any links. Whats next? Every time i click on "student discount", it says i have to do the verif...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount and listing problems

PlanStudentCountry FranceDeviceXperia aqua (android) + asus pc (win 10) I got a problem with my student discount account. I try to understand if it's different than premium because on my account I can't listen an artist unless interruption by another...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Country  France Device Xperia aqua (android) + asus pc (win 10)   I got a problem with my student discount account. I try to understand if it's different than premium be...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription Fido Account

I've completed the steps for the student discount but have no idea if it's been applied or not... All I get is this page and there is no way to proceed. After clicking "get discount" I get this page which directs me nowhere.... and is not clear if I ...

Capture d’écran 2018-08-07 à 16.09.07.png Capture d’écran 2018-08-07 à 16.09.22.png
  • ...iscount" I get this page which directs me nowhere.... and is not clear if I have discount or not! notice there isn't a check mark for "get premium for students"   Plan Premium Canada   D...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • canada
    Premium
    Student
    Student Discount Canada
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students

Hello, I want to renew Spotify Premium with the student discount but it charges me $9.99. Could you please help me fix that.Thank you.

• Hello, I want to renew Spotify Premium with the student discount but it charges me $9.99. Could you please help me fix that. Thank you.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    Premium
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When Am I Eligible for Spotify Student?

I am a soon to be college student that will be attending a large public university covered by Spotify's student plan, but my question is when will I be able to apply the plan to my premium subscription? I am looking to avoid paying for the regular pr...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a soon to be college student that will be attending a large public university covered by Spotify's student plan, but my question is when will I be able to apply the plan to my premium s...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I was overcharged

I paid for my account with the student discount and should have been charged $4.99 for my premium account. My card was charged $4.99, 3 different times, so I was charged $15. Will I get this money back or will this pay for my account for 3 months?

• I paid for my account with the student discount and should have been charged $4.99 for my premium account. My card was charged $4.99, 3 different times, so I was charged $15. Will I get this money ba...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription payment

I am being charged for the spotify student discount, but do not have access to what’s offered within the discount! Is there any way to get my money back?

• I am being charged for the spotify student discount, but do not have access to what’s offered within the discount! Is there any way to get my money back?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed to Student Account, cannot connect to Hulu

I currently had to switch from student to premuim and back to student in order to reverify my student status. However, I have now lost the ability to use Hulu until the date my bill changes to apply the new plan. Is there any way to access Hulu befor...

• I currently had to switch from student to premuim and back to student in order to reverify my student status. However, I have now lost the ability to use Hulu until the date my bill changes to apply ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When am I eligible for the student discount?

I am a soon to be college student that will be attending a large public university covered by Spotify's student plan, but my question is when will I be able to apply the plan to my premium subscription? I am looking to avoid paying for the regular pr...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a soon to be college student that will be attending a large public university covered by Spotify's student plan, but my question is when will I be able to apply the plan to my premium s...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How come my age on the profile page is different than facebook, even though they're synced?

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 10, Windows Desktop AppOperating SystemiOS 11, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I am trying to swith the to the student plan before I head off to school, but my information didn't sync correctly and my Facebook age (...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 10, Windows Desktop App Operating System iOS 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I am trying to swith the to the student plan bef...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu linked but no subscription

So I have a student premium, so I also get a hulu subscription. After several days of trying to link my accounts, it finally work. However once I sign in to hulu it doesn't have a subscription, and instead of being able to view shows, I am directed t...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a student premium, so I also get a hulu subscription. After several days of trying to link my accounts, it finally work. However once I sign in to hulu it doesn't have a subscription, and i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading then downgrading back to student discount

I currently have the student discount with hulu, but I'm thinking about also adding HBO to my hulu scubscription. Would it be easy to downgrade back to the basic Hulu + Spotify student plan if i dont want HBO anymore? Also would the spotify price cha...

• I currently have the student discount with hulu, but I'm thinking about also adding HBO to my hulu scubscription. Would it be easy to downgrade back to the basic Hulu + Spotify student plan if i dont...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giving me an error everytime I try to create or link hulu to my student premium

I just created Spotify premium for students yesterday and it doesn't let me link or set up hulu. What it keeps telling me is this, "We've hit a snagGive it another try. If that doesn't work, please let spotify know." I alredy contacted hulu support t...

• I just created Spotify premium for students yesterday and it doesn't let me link or set up hulu. What it keeps telling me is this, "We've hit a snag Give it another try. If that doesn't work,&n...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join a plan... premiun nor family

I tried to join a family plan and received the error "Ops... something went wrong". Sometime after I tried to purchase a premium plan and I received the same error. Something is wrong with my account that doesn't let me join any plan other than the f...

• I tried to join a family plan and received the error "Ops... something went wrong". Sometime after I tried to purchase a premium plan and I received the same error. Something is wrong with my account...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Student Discount

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SE, Macbook Pro Early 2015Operating SystemiOS 11.4.1, OS X El Capitan My Question or IssueI had Spotify Premium for Students, with Hulu, but at some point this year, without my knowledge, Spotify gave me a regular su...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE, Macbook Pro Early 2015 Operating System iOS 11.4.1, OS X El Capitan   My Question or Issue I had Spotify Premium for Students, with Hulu, b...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium Help

Hi, I'm new here so sorry if this is the wrong section to post. My problem is regarding the student premium option. I have recently enrolled in a university and have been told that i can use my uni email address to qualify for Spotify Premium Student...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm new here so sorry if this is the wrong section to post.   My problem is regarding the student premium option. I have recently enrolled in a university and have been told that i can use...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Add Hulu To Student Premium

So, I was able to reactive my Premium recently, and now I'm trying to add the Hulu plan to my account again. However, every button on the site that allows me to "add hulu" just link back to each other. If I start from the account overview, it'll take...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I was able to reactive my Premium recently, and now I'm trying to add the Hulu plan to my account again. However, every button on the site that allows me to "add hulu" just link back to each othe...
  • stsiennamae
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
    Student
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Got double charged when I was renewing my subscription

As the title says,I was fixing up my payment method and thought I could avail the student discount in the middle of transferring schools so I filed the required fields in the credit card section. But after that there was a verification process for th...

• As the title says, I was fixing up my payment method and thought I could avail the student discount in the middle of transferring schools so I filed the required fields in the credit card section. B...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes