Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

discount for students

Solved!

discount for students

So I have just made myself premium thanks to the student discount but I made a mistake and I indroduced the wrong email so they made my old account premium instead of the new one. I have send the same application for the student discount but I don't get any answer and my new account is still a free one. If i cancel my premium subscription in the old account and send the application for the student discount for my new account they will then accept it? or should I just use the old one with the pemium? I just fear that if I cancel my premium in the old one they will not accept the student discount anymore. HELP.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts