Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

paying student premimum with paypal

paying student premimum with paypal

i dont have a visa/credit card, only a normal card (not suitable with internetpayments) but i have paypal. Normal premium is able to be paid with paypal, why isnt the student version?

3 Replies

Hey @Ryuugawaga,

Unfortunately, you can only subscribe to the Student Discount using the available payment methods. If the payment method you’d like to use isn’t being offered to you on the payment page, then it’s most likely not available at the moment.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same with me. I don't own a credit card but I am eligible for the student discount. They haven't had PayPal as a payment option for the student discount since 2015 so I doubt they'll be changing it anytime soon. It's time to take my business elsewhere, I think.

why would they do that? I mean wich student own special credit card while still studying? You have to pay to own the card wich you can only use on very special occasions. Other cards work fine to pay online. I think this is just a way to limit the amount of student premiums, so they'll buy the normal version for more money! (in case they dont have the chance because they dont own these special cards)

Suggested posts