Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium student renewal UK

premium student renewal UK

Not Sure if anyone else is having this problem but I’m being charged £10 a month instead of £5 for student. I went to renew my student discount but it’s not recognising my college or having the option for it when you have the drop down bar😡 so annoying! Don’t wanna have to cancel it but definitely will if this can’t be resolved.

3 Replies

Hey @Siân, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

Can you provide me this info:

• When did you last register for Premium for Students
  • Did the transaction has gone through, or if it’s still showing as pending or processing

I look forward to your reply 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey! 

I last registered for it last year and I’ve gone on to do another year at college so was looking to renew it but I haven’t been able to select my college so I’ve been charged the full amount even tho I’m still a student just can’t register as one because of the college selection issue. So the transactions for the full amount are going through but obviously I only want to be paying the student amount but can’t. 

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Siân

Hey again @Siân.

Since you got charged the full amount, I'd recommend taking a look at Spotify's refund policy as it can tell you some more info and how to reach the right folks for this issue. The refund page is here.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts