Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem for studiant offer

problem for studiant offer

Bonjour, il y a un mois j'ai vu que je pouvais avoir l offre etudiante de spotify, j'ai donc fais la vérification avec sheerID, sauf que j'ai vu que je pouvais avoir le mois gratuit, ce que j'ai fais. A la fin du mois gratuit j'ai arreter l'abonnement pour ne pas payer 9,99€. Mais le probleme c'est que quand j'ai voulu prendre l offre étudiante on me demande de vérifier mon statut avec sheerID, mais on me dit "Vous avez déjà profité de cette offre". Alors ma question est: comment puis-je faire pour avoir l'abonnement premium étudiant?

Hello, a month ago I saw that I could have the student offer of spotify, so I did the verification with SheerID, except that I saw that I could have the free month, which I did. At the end of the free month I stopped the subscription to not pay 9.99€. But the problems is that when I wanted to take the student offer I was asked to check my status with sheerID, but they told"You have already taken advantage of this offer". So my question is: how to get the premium student offer in that case? 

1 Reply

Hey there @antoine84

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

It sounds like you have already taken advantage of the student discount on a Spotify account. Keep in mind that you are entitled to only one account with the student discount at a time, and that discount lasts for 12 months even if you cancel the subscription or close the account. This would explain why you're seeing this error message.

We'd recommend taking a look at the steps provided in this Spotify Answer to locate any other accounts you may have with us and follow these steps to cancel any additional payments. To avoid any future mix-ups, you can also follow the steps to close any other accounts you find here.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts