Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problems with student confirmation

problems with student confirmation

Hello, i'm new to spotify and i signed up for the student premium. I completed the entire form and SheerID sent me the confirmation email, however a message appears on the account page that has not been confirmed.

Spotify.jpg
3 Replies

Hello @aus_vit,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community! We'd love to help you get your Premium Student started.

If you've already received an email from SheerID confirming your student status, you can start off by trying to open the link in that email in an incognito or private window, preferably on a desktop device, to activate your discount.

If you're still having difficulties verifying your student status with SheerID, we suggest you take a look at their Student Support Page or get in touch with them so that they can check your status again.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, I have the same problem and these solutions haven't helped me.

The incognito window doesn't work either. Trying to get the discount through that link does not work, and when I try to confirm again that I'm a student I am told that I have already used up that offer.

Hi there @selrack,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

Since the above tactics didn't work, we'd recommend you get in touch with SheerID directly, to check if everything is okay on their end. They should be able to provide further assistance.

Keep us posted!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts